Current Dealer List
* #127 -
Specializing in Civil War era, both military and general; and Americana. Come visit
us at Regimental Head-
*#128 Karen's Corner specializing in civil war and victorian era ladies gold filled, hair, seed pearl, and mourning jewelry, victorian buttons, and ladies accessories.
#131 - Stan Clark Military Books. Great selection of Military books including new, used, first edition, with a focus on Civil War and World War Two. Framed and unframed prints, cold cast bronze sculptures and US Marine Corps memorabilia. Gettysburg’s largest selection of miniature toy soldiers including, King & Country, John Jenkins, Britains, Conte, Frontline, and First Legion. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* #143 - Stein's Antiques.
* #228 - Spanish-American War and World War I era military books and photographs;
* #253 - Admiral Nelson’s Shipwreck Treasures and Pyrate Shoppe: Nautical antiques, shipwreck coins, Atocha jewelry, relics of the sea, quality Pirate regalia, priate costume accessories, a vast array of pirate related items. Come aboard and see for yourself or walk the plank!! www.nelsonshipwreckpirate.com
* #256 - The Star and Shield. World War II medals and patches to modern day military items. Police, fireman, Boy Scouts, and Girl Scout patches. Email:
* #263 - Vin Caponi, Jr. Civil War Artifacts. Large selection of sabers, swords, pistols, muskets, and other Civil War items, including bullet molds powder horns & flasks. Colt items available.
Visit our website at www.vincaponi.com or e-mail at email@example.com . Phone 516-593-3316 or cell at 516-353-3250. Remember we have COLT firearms and accessories at the best prices and we BUY AND SELL.
* #264 - Dale's Antiques & Postcards. Very nice selection of Gettysburg and Adams County postcards and souvenir items, Ruby Flask and Cobalt Blue items.
* #266 - Selection of military items, including Civil War to World War II and Vietnam. Visit our edged weapons museum when in the Lancaster area.
* #273 - Large selection of general line antiques, including figurines, advertising tins, high quality diamond rings and gold and silver jewerly items, some military items.
* #275 - Civil War photography is a specialty: CDVs, Cabinet Cards and ambrotypes of Civil War soldiers and generals Union and Confederate, and more! Hard to find images available. e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site at www.waroftherebellion.com
* #286 - Brentiques. Fine porcelains and china including R.S. Prussia, Limoges, Lenox, Moser, Historical, Staffordshire, Nippon, cut and pattern glass and jewelry.
* #290 -Gettysburg Relics - Relics with Great Provenance. Andy Keyser owner. Civil War relics with great provenance as well as Ancient Roman relics and coins, other great collectibles too. Visit our web page at www.gettysburgrelics.com or e-mail us at email@example.com phone 717-793-0211.
* #292 - Nice selection of general Civil War to World War II artifacts and items.
* #293 - Military Collectors' Shop. Large selection of World War II items, including patches, clothing, and historical items. Clothing items can be worn--great for the reenactor! BUY Items or whole collections call 717 - 440 - 1377
*#305 - Erik L. Dorr. Owner and Curator of the newly opened Gettysburg Museum of History, a free museum and history experience located at 219 Baltimore Street in Gettysburg, just 1 ˝ blocks from the Antique Center. A must see when in town! Shop Erik’s case at the Antique Center for great Civil War, Political, and World War items or contact Erik at. Phone 717 337 2035, website www.gettysburgmuseumofhistory.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*#306 - Gettysburg Sentinels LLC - handcrafted keepsakes made from famed historic "witness trees" as well as post battle trees. Items include, walking sticks made from the "Longstreet witness tree", rifle and sword display racks, desk sets, jewerly boxes, photo frames, artillery shell holders, book racks. Items made by special request. contact LTC William D. "Bill" Hewitt, USA, RET. Phone 717 - 338 - 9728 or e-mail at : email@example.com
*#307 - Wayne Stevens. Gettysburg, Pa. souviner items, toy soldiers new and old, some hard to find items. Military books and general antiques and military.
*#308 - JPS Militaria. Very fine militaria from the Franco-Prussian War era through WWII. Very nice US Marine Corps items and uniforms. Call 703-273-1131 or contact thru ACOG.
*#310 - Bear & Company Offering a varied selection of early Spongware, Spatterware, Stick Spatter, salt glazed and blue decorated crocks and pottery items. Coins, insulators, masom jars, and GI&S milk bottles. Many of these items are local Gettysburg estate items
*315 - Moonshadow Memorabilia - Dealer has a-one WWI and WWII military items US, German, Polish, Japanese and more. Great German military medical and field items plus rare military manuals. Many of the military items are identified to specific soldiers, check it out!! e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*323 " The Inkwell Autograph Gallery" Great news from the Inkwell Gallery, As most are aware we closed our Gettysburg retail Gallery at the end of 2008, but have reestablished a retail space with a showcase in the Antique Center of Gettysburg. - showcase #22 . We are calling it The Inkwell Autograph Gallery Outlet and will feature a selection of inexpensive items, interesting autographs and memorabilia NOT AVAILABLE at our web site, these will include a wide assortment of Civil War, Political, Entertainment, books, autographed photos and much more. As usual, you may continue to view our main inventory at www.inkwellgallery.com Please check often as we will be adding new items regularly, and when visiting Gettysburg don't forget to check out our display case at the Antique Center for some nice bargins!!
* #330 Military Collectibles
* #331 Mike Stiles Antiques
– Very nice selection of early Americana, Civil War, Indian War, GAR collectibles and antiques including photography, headgear, uniforms, Victorian clothing items for the ladies and gents.... much, much more. Come into the shop and check out case number 71 for Great items!
*# 336 Central Pennsylvania seller with local interest. Wide selection of Military including Civil War thru WWII. Items from US, German, and Japanese military.
*# 337 – A Fine Selection of Militaria and Americana.
*# 338 Pennsylvania based relic dealer with wide selection of Militaria ranging from Civil War thru WWII. Military and Civilian items available including vintage clothing and accessories. Custom made jewelry and Americana..
*# 341 – Country Fields Military Antiques : Fine and affordable selection of US Militara from WWI and WWII including Posters and Combat art.
*# 342 W. E. Fean and Son’s : Manufacturers of fine Daguerreotype cases. Case of all sizes to fit your sepia photographes in stock or made to order. Stop at the Antique Center and look them over, or call Bill at: 856-534-8920
*# 344 Vintage and Collectible Military Toy Soldiers and Soldiers sets, games, and action figures including : Marx, Barzso, GI Joe, Dragon, and more. One of a kind hand painted figures available.
*# 345 Kirkman's Antiques, Vintage, & Militaria, specializing in 19th and 20th Century Military Clothing and Equipment; including Civil War, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. Vintage surplus and other military also available. Women's vintage and designer clothing, purses, scarves, and accessories; antiques, collectibles, and more !! E-Mail : email@example.com. Come check us out on facebook : Kirkmans Antiques Vintage Militaria Facebook Page
*# 348 Lavender Lane Antiques & Collectibles. Nice selection of Antique, vintage, and collectible sewing items from bobbins, tatting shuttles, darners, material, sewing boxes. All types of sewing accessories including bone items, Bakelite, Victorian buttons as matched or by the jar. Glassware, bowls, vases, including Pink Depression Glass. Wonderful items, stop in and see booth number 43.
*# 349 Original Civil War artifacts, relics, and collectibles featuring items from the Harpers Ferry area.
*# 350 Military items WWII American and German. Head gear, bayonets, badges, and insignia, misc militaria.
#352 - Military & Souvenirs’ Civil War thru WWII
#354 - Nice selection of antique and Victorian era jewelry. Art Deco pieces, Roseville and Weller pottery, original Civil War books most 1st editions all original in very good condition.
#355 - “ THE BOOK HOUSE “ Wonderful selection of Historical books, children’s books, antique toys, games, and Holiday decorations. Visit our other location in Dillsburg at the #5 the Village Shops US Rt 15.
#356 – Nice selection of Military collectibles Civil War thru WWII
#357 - Very Nice selection of Black & White photography of the Gettysburg Battlefield and the surrounding places of interest. All photo are matted and ready for framing
#358 - Sterling Silver Jewelry; rings, necklaces, and bracelets, at an affordable price. Coins US and foreign, felt pennets from around the world.
#384 - Nice selection of general antiques including, stemware, goblets, estate jewelry, portrait plates, candlesticks, and much more.
The Antique Center of Gettysburg
30 Baltimore Street
Gettysburg's Premier Antique Shop
100 showcases of
Located 1/2 block South of the Square
We welcome out-of -state dealers!
Ken & Sue Boardman, Proprietors